성경 묻고답하기

제목 이 편지가 교황님께 전달되기를 바라며 씁니다. 카테고리 | 천주교
작성자유주영 쪽지 캡슐 작성일2014-06-16 조회수1,243 추천수0 신고

안녕하세요? 저는 개신교에서 아이들을 가르치는 전도사입니다.

실은 제가 이번 교황님 방문을 계기로 꼭 부탁드리고 싶은 부분이 있어서 편지를 남깁니다.

내용은 일본의 방사능 문제와 관련하여 종교와 국가라는 틀을 넘어 도움을 구하고자 하는 내용입니다.

편지의 내용은 아래와 같습니다.

--------

Dear Pope Francis

Hello. I am a pastor working for children in a Protestant church. The issue that has led me to write to you is the earthquake that took place in 11 March 2011 in Japan. This is not simply a past incident, but is still ongoing through radiation problems. We all know that it is much more dangerous in terms of quantity in comparison to that in Chernobyl. The biggest problem is the fact that children will be the ones most affected. The children that are growing and are soon to be born will suffer first, and children in other countries including Korea will also be exposed as time passes.

It has to be noted that we do not have much time left, and more and more children will suffer as time goes. The sea will be contaminated worldwide, and the harmful effect of radiation will be engraved into DNAs of later generations. Even if we preach the Gospel of Jesus, if the children of the next generation experience hell on this land, it will be hard to say we have delivered the Gospel of God's kingdom.

I am not proposing antinuclear. However, I would simply like to say we ought to do our best to save the dying children in spite of political, diplomatic, and past issues.

Recently, Korea has experienced an enormous pain through the tragedy of 'Sewolho'. We are painfully reminded that we should not watch them die. It is true that there does not seem to be a good solution at the moment. However, I have such a solution, and I believe you, Pope Francis, will be able to solve the problem.

The solution is gathering people's hearts. If all Christians in the world would move together, I believe it will be resolved much faster, though it will not be dealt with in one go.

Once again, I would like to ask you sincerely to do whatever you can for the children.

Yours most sincerely,

Pastor Joo-Young Yoo

------

아이들의 미래를 위해 이 편지가 꼭 교황님께 전달되기를 진심으로 부탁드립니다.

태그
COMMENTS※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (26/500)
[ Total 27 ] 기도고침 기도지움
등록하기
※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다. 파일 찾기