전례음악자료실

제목 Gaudete in Domino semper
작성자유원택 쪽지 캡슐 작성일2000-01-05 조회수2,480 추천수3
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 11:05:22 -0600 From: Lawrence Heiman To: wontaek@ecn.purdue.edu Subject: [Fwd: Gaudete in Domino semper] Now, concerning the semiology for "Ni-hil sol-li-ci-ti si-tis," here it is, syllable by syllable, (V = Vatican edition; SG = St. Gall notation; L = Laon 239, which is uses Messine notation) Ni - SG Bivirga, which can stand for two strong re[ercissove notes or two high notes or two high not4es which are strong. L Two uncinus, therefore two strong repercussive notes. The sign before the uncinus is a mystery hil L Liquescent torculus, with 2nd and 3rd notes of augmented duration. Cf. Cardine's Semiology, pages 12 and 14; also page 52 for interpretation. SG The same interpretation. The "s" (altius) simply means that the final note of this neum is high. sol V, SG and L all have a liquescent clivis. li V, following SG, has a salicus, shich should be a scandicus, as given in L. (A genuine salicus has a full step followed by a half step, not two successive full steps.) ci V, SG, and L all have a single note of syllabic duration. ti V has a pes (podatus) subpunctis with all notes of the same lengthj. SG has a pes subpunctis, with the first note augmented (indicated by the episema) and the other notes short. L also has a pes subpunctis, with the first note augmented (indicated by the uncinus, separation of neumatic elements, and the use of the letter "t." The final uncinus also indicates a bit of lengthening, as proved by my doctoral dissertation. si V, SG, and L all have a pressus, made up of a clivis and a pressus. In L, the fancy first note is written as it is for the sake of calligraphic beauty. (The Messine notation is a very elegante-looking tis V, SG, and L all have a long pes with both notes long. ******************** I do not have the diastematic notation for this. Consequently, if there are any pitch-related mistakes, I am unable to identify them. I trust that this all makes sense to you. Again, I look forward to your returning for the Institute 2000. Best wishes. Fr. Larry Heiman
태그
COMMENTS※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (26/500)
[ Total 27 ] 기도고침 기도지움
등록하기
※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다. 파일 찾기